Friday, May 7, 2010

Change

"You're living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there's got to be a change. People in power have misused it and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way its going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one, will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth. Thank you." - El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz BKA Malcolm X



What is a revolution? What is a revolutionary? Where does revolution begin?







Peace & Prosperity J

1 comment:

  1. This a to the point thought provoking post. I could probably discuss this for hours but hears a little of my take on things.

    Revolution is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures...in other words a turn around at the most basic element of the structure. For starters, we need internal change. A flip in the mindset that will change the "I" to "We" so that "we" can clearly see how the "me" dictates the struture and the livelihood of the "us".

    ReplyDelete